Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Birthday Wish List


So, it's not often I ask for anything for my birthday. Or really want anything for my birthday. My birthdays tend to just go to crap. Like, Aaron is deployed, or a the week before a landrover crushes us and I break several bones in my body and am in a wheelchair. You know, something always comes up. So, my birthday has kind of become no big thing. But, this year for some reason, upon turning a quarter of a century old, I am excited about my birthday. I've always made it a point to make birthdays a huge deal for those around me. Growing up in high school I always blew up balloons and got huge bags of candy and left them in the office as surprises for my friends. I always make it a point to do extra special things throughout the day for Aaron and the boys on the day of their birth. I LIKE birthdays, just don't ever find anything special about my own, but this year, for some reason, I desire for it to be special. I even made a list of some things I wanted. Yup. I did it. Now, some of this crap is expensive. I know that. I don't expect to get all of it. Or any of it for that matter. But it was fun to be a little indulgent for once. So without further ado, here is my list. My little "want" list for turning a century of a year old in a month or two:
Isn't it cute? Yup, I know.
A trip for me and JoJo to Cali. For me to spend a week with Lisha and meet sweet Ava and JoJo to meet Lisha. I already get this.
So I can walk and lose poundage. Except I want a little different version of this stroller. The one with the 360 degree front wheel.
Kindle baby.
Love this lens. It's the 18-125mm f 3.5-5.6
Cute, no? With all the rain here I need these!
New mom mobile? Yes, please.
Dehydrated fruit snacks. Delicious, and helps lose poundage so I don't eat so much crap.

So, there's a little insight into me. And my wish list. My quarter century crisis desires :) Happy Sunday!

No comments: