Sunday, April 26, 2009

And we're back in the game!!!

So, we returned to Germany this week!! We are SO excited to be back with Aaron!! My best friend Charvel was brave enough to be my travel buddy and come back with me to help out on the plane with the boys! Not going to lie, it was a little rough! Joshua was fantastic and slept pretty much the whole time, but Jacob was a whole other story! Either way, we made it home! It's great to be here! I still have yet to unpack all of our bags and all of our boxes we sent home but I'll work on that when Charvel leaves Tuesday!! It's just nice to be home with my husband!! And Jacob is really loving having his daddy and Joshua latched right on and thinks Aaron is just hilarious! It's so fun! Since Charvel's been here we've been to a few fun places and done some exploring despite my big boot and struggling foot, so I'll post a few fun pictures from that!! Oh, it's good to be home! Now, to find some friends.....
Love you all!
Aaron and Joshua at a restaurant in Zell-Mosel.

Joshua and I at the Schnitzel place in Zell-Mosel. This is shortly after I got puked on. He is hiding the puke running down my shirt. Awesome. 
Joshua's first trip to the park down the street from our house! That's Jacob in the background going up the stairs!
The signs our landlords granddaughters made for us! They are so cute!
The whole familt together again! And Joshua's first trip to Cochem! 
Cubby and Daddy being silly heads!!
Me and Charvel by a fountain in Cochem!!
This is to document Joshua's first traveling tourist trip in Germany! He and Cubby by a fountain in Cochem! Thay stroller is all kinds of fun on the cobblestone streets!!

No comments: