Sunday, May 3, 2009

"Jesus didn't really know how to die very good"

So, we've been talking a lot about Jesus around our house and Cubby is starting to understand a lot more and he has been cracking me up at his explanations and at the same time I LOVE his childlike faith. In honor of his understanding, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite quotes.

"Jesus died on a cross, but he was born an itty bitty tiny weeny baby, but then he growed up and that's when the ones who didn't like him made him die on the cross, when he was bigger."

"Jesus died on the cross, but then three days later he got alive again. Well, he got alive again because he really just didn't know how to die very good, ya' know? He was just alive again. Now he'll come again later. He died on the cross, but he just couldn't die very good."

"Dear Jesus, thank you for mommy and daddy and Cubby and Joshua and Layla and you died and the cross because you loved us so I have to thank you very much because of that and now I got all my really cool spaceship and rocket stuff for my bedroom."

Those are just a few of my favorites, but I think it's pretty neat. Hope some of them made you smile as much as they made me smile. Love you all! 

No comments: