Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Date!

So, I ended up picking up Cubby from school a little early today because it was starting to snow pretty hard, and if we got much more on top of what we already had, I knew I wouldn't be able to get to/up our drive. It ended up being really nice, and we got to have some date time just he and I in the snow together. That doesn't happen too often. JoJo was out for a little while, but snow isn't his favorite yet-and it was nap time! It was nice to have time with just Cubby. I think he enjoyed it too. Here a few pics of the boys from our snow adventure today!
Cubby kissed the snowman-for $1.00.
Our pathetic little snowman. It wasn't packable snow, so this is all we really got. He's more like a snowbaby, but he's cute!
Rolling down the hill in the front yard.
I asked cubby to pose-this is what he did. Silly boy. I love this wood pile! Such cool texture!
Sweet Cubby. He LOVES the snow! He's my rosy cheek baby.
Crawling away!
JoJo liked the snow better today, but at this point, he was about done!
Coming down off the bottom of the slide. So fun!
Jo Jo and his runny nose and too big hat. But, it's the only one he'd keep one. Sweet little boy.


No comments: