Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's been 1/3 of a year....

Sarahlynne was 4 months old on the 5th. I can't believe it. She's a third of a year old. And more amazing than ever. She smiles and laughs and tells stories. Really, she's the life of the party. She is more fun than I could have ever imagined, and even more beautiful. Both inside and out. I love watching her personality sprout more every day, and adore waking up to the toothless grin every morning when she is babbling in her crib. I love that she knows her name now and will look at you with that big smile when you call her. I love that she belly laughs and is getting more ticklish by the day. She is more incredible with each passing day and way more awesome than I ever imagined. At 4 months her stats were 14.1 lbs and 24.5 in. Here are some things about sweet Sarahlynne at 4 months:

*She likes to play the screaming game with Daddy. This is a game Aaron has taught all three kids at about this age. Now every day when he returns from work, the first thing she does when she notices him is grin from ear to ear and let out a scream, hoping he wants to play!
*She LOVES sitting up and watching. Which is one reason why her Bumbo is such a hit!
*She loves her jumper that hangs from the doorframe. Bounce, bounce, bounce baby!
*She loves being outside.
*Mornings are her favorite.
*Can't Buy Me Love by the Beatles makes her giggle. It may be more about watching Mommy dance ridiculously than the actual song though.
*She likes dancing with Daddy around the living room.
*Tummy time is still a winner.
*Her favorite way to sleep is on her side.
*She still hates her car seat, but is getting better about being in it when she's awake.
*She has a schedule, and she likes to stick to it. Sleep 10-12 hours, wake up, play for 2 hours, sleep for 45 minutes or so, play for 3 hours, sleep for 3-4 hours and then awake until bedtime at about 9:30 pm.
*She eats 8 oz. at a time about 4 times a day, and is getting ready to start cereal this week!
*Her swing is still a happy place, and watching Mommy do the dirty work around the house is just too much fun!
*She doesn't like when Mommy leaves for all day. When I come home she greats me lovingly and then proceeds to show me how angry she is with me for approximately one hour, after which she turns the switch to snuggling and laughing with me again. Silly. girl.

Here are a few shots from the day and the day after she turned 4 months. She wasn't very cooperative this time around!

Laughing at Daddy. Cloth diapers are her favorite.

My pretty girl.
Buddha Baby. Check out that belly!
Giggles.
So beautiful. Love those baby blues.
Clearly unhappy about taking photos.
Those eyelashes just keep getting longer and longer.
She melts my heart. Every time.
Little toes.
Seriously, Mom/

Sweet baby girl, I love you so. You're growing oh so fast, and I'm so proud to be your Mommy. I love you, pretty pretty princess.

No comments: