Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Daily Dose: July 24, 2012

Today was a pretty lazy day in our house. Aaron took the car to work {our van still hasn't arrived}, so we just relaxed today for the most part. A movie, playing and laying low. We needed a day like today. Beware, even I am included in the daily dose today. Don't get used to it, it won't happen very often!!

First thing on the agenda: movie watching. And yes, they hang out at home in underwear for a good portion of the morning. They'd just woken up. 

This is what I call relaxing.

Love this boy's eyelashes. You don't see him still and relaxing like this often. Rarity.

This is basically how Ellie felt about Jacob today. Get. Off. of. Me. 

I put new smelly plug ins in, but put two in the wrong way. They dumped out. Lemon smell overload in our house. Thus, the kleenex to block the smell. He might kill me for posting this.

Relaxing with Mommy for a little bit.

Sarah realized pictures were being taking and mean mugged. I was laughing at Aaron who was pretending to be paparazzi with my camera that he only minimally knows how to work.

Sweet, sweet baby blues.

This is the story of the cookie. 

This is when Daddy tried to play with Sarah and pretend to take a bite out of the cookie.

This is Sarahlynne heartbroken that Daddy would even think of taking a bite out of her cookie. 

She is finally growing hair. And it's getting very blonde! Love these details.

Dozed off sitting at the computer. He may kill me for this one, too. 

Time to put up your dukes!

I don't think JoJo could put on a serious boxing face if he tried.

What happens when I leave my work notebook and pen out on the couch instead of on the desk.

But, beautiful, precious picture.

Hope Tuesday finds your week going beautifully.

Love,
Kayla

No comments: