Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Daily Dose: July 31, 2012

Today was a day of few pictures. We were so super busy with VBS and then I was pretty exhausted afterwards thanks to my bum foot and my accident with a plug and my heel last night. Let's just say it was 8 times worse than a lego or a hot wheel. But, after naps before they spent the evening outside, I snapped a few of them "waking up".
Reading babies. 

Jacob has been using Aaron's kindle to look up Bible verses. He was finding ones he loved for his prayer journal he made at VBS today. 

The legs of a real boy. The bad bruise on his left leg is from him falling on the stairs and it scraping all the way down. That has nothing to do with being a real boy, but everything to do with getting clumsy genes from his Mommy. Sorry, buddy.

I hear Joshua singing down the stairs immediately after he woke up. I got my camera ready and this is what I witnessed as soon as he turned the corner. Singing, dancing with his hands in the air, swinging doggy, and somewhere along the lines lost his shorts during nap time. LoL. Love the way this boy wakes up with singing and dancing.

Sarah was trying to break into that water bottle!

Annoyed with the camera already. It's rare to get a photo of all three of them together. My loves.

Almost Wednesday here in Guam. Aug. 1. Here's to a SLOW month, and enjoying my whole family being together. Cherish the time friends. 

Love,
Kayla

No comments: