Monday, July 23, 2012

Daily Dose: July 23, 2012

So clearly I have an issue keeping up a blog. And I don't do well getting photos posted on facebook either. SO, in an effort to update the blog more often and in order to make an intentional effort to take more photos of my own kids and not just everyone else's, I'm going to start something called "The Daily Dose". Everyday I'll post a few photos. There may be some days I'll post pictures from the last year or so as I have a LOT and they've never been updated anywhere. Hopefully it'll get me in the habit and I'll start fully blogging again. And hopefully since we are still so far away it will help us feel a little more connected to family and friends. So without any further a do, the very first rendition of The Daily Dose. 

{Unfortunately Jacob does not appear in today's rendition as he likes to run from my camera, but he was around!}

Laughing at Daddy

Photo Bomb!! And Kisses! WIN!

Trying to get kisses. This is Sarah's kissy face.

Serious face.

Mommy has her camera in my face let me amuse her face. {Sarahlynne has MANY faces!}

"Hello St. Louis, are you ready to rock?!"

And then Daddy taught him to spin the drumsticks!

And he's a spinning. I was kind of impressed!

This is where she chooses to eat her snack some days. No, I do not put her up there, she climbs up there. It happens to be one of her favorite spots. 

And the little details. The things that make baby girl happy. I will miss these little things!

My Monday here on Guam is almost over, but Happy Monday to all of you stateside. Hope your week starts happy and is filled with fun! 

Love,
Kayla

No comments: