Friday, July 27, 2012

Daily Dose: July 27, 2012

The majority of our day today was actually spent with several photog friends and their kiddos just playing, talking and relaxing at my house, however, oddly enough, I didn't really get any photos of that fun! So these evening, before getting ready to head out to dinner and church, I did something I don't often do. I handed my camera over to Aaron! I call him the paparazzi when I let him use my camera mostly because he has no idea what he's doing. I set the manual settings for him before I give it to him, but he moves the camera all around and shoots like 30 photos. Click, click, click, click, click. Basically sprays and prays he gets a good one for me so I don't give him a hard time! LoL! But today, he did good. And actually got photos of myself that I kind of love *gasp*! Way to go Aaron. And so again, don't get use to it, but even I am featured in the daily dose today! :) 

Cool, baby, cool!

Aviators!

Lov my girl.

Silly JoJoBean!

My mini me in looks and actions. What can I say? We are freakin' awesome!

I have photo bombers in my family! Jacob! And as a side note, can you tell this is one of JoJo's favorite faces?

Sarahlynne wanted to try sticking out her tongue too. Excuse my ridiculous looking tongue. Looking ridiculous just comes with being a mom, I think.

Rock on! 

I love silly times with my kids. And I love that Aaron captured these. It's not often I'm in photos, so to have a few fun ones, makes my heart happy! Happy Friday all!

Love,
Kayla

No comments: