Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Daily Dose: Sept. 2 2012

Well yesterday and last night were rough for me. I stayed up to make sure Aaron made it to his first destination and even the 45 min. facebook chat I got with made me feel SO much better. I dosed off and on but ultimately had trouble sleeping.

After chatting with him off and on this morning we had to head to the BX and after coming home we had the HIGHLIGHT of our day. Getting to skype with Aaron! The kids were excited and had lots to tell him. And seeing his face/hearing his voice, so so good. 

Lots of lego building, cheese quesadillas and evening Veggie Tales were on the agenda for the rest of the day. Pretty simple day, and still recovering. And now just waiting to see his face again tomorrow. So thankful for skype.

Before photos here are a few good quotes from the day from JoJo:
 
JoJo at the breakfast table: "I am done. I am full. My tummy is officially shutted DOWN!"
JoJo while ordering Popeye's: "Mom, Mom, MOM we HAVE to sit by the racing on tv. Can we PLEASE sit by the racing. Vroom vroom vroom {while imitating a racecar}. Can we please sit by the racing? I'm going to be a formula driver when I grow up. For a thousand years! Vroom, vroom vroooom!"

And for the photos:
Baby diaper wedgie!! The details that just can't be missed! :)
 Veggie Tales after dinner. We have to get a new bulb for the projector.
 The box I got for while Aaron is away. We can change the numbers every day. I know it may not stay the same and we may sometimes have to add or take away extra..but it's something interactive for the kids. I can't wait for that huge number to shrink. Fast.
 Sarah trying to help Jacob with his legos. While standing on the table. Her signature move. I'm going to start calling her Godzilla.
 I realize her face is disgustingly dirty. This is right after lunch. To show her owie on her chin from yesterday.
 There has been a ridiculous amount of lego building going on here. There are probably 15 of these "ships" around the house. I'm going to need to buy more legos.
 Sweet silly baby blues. Especially for Daddy.
 Love the freckles he's getting on his chin. My sweet sweet little boy.
And we can't forget Ellie. Sarahlynne was trying to feed her carrots after dinner. She was uninterested. But she appeases Sarah.

Hope these make you feel closer to home punkin'. We miss you. And love you more than the very most.

No comments: