Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Daily Dose: Sept. 3, 2012

So the daily dose for the 3rd is a little late-but all the pictures etc. were actually taken yesterday! 

We spent a good portion of the morning up at big Navy. I had to pick up stuff for the PTO breakfast since the Andersen commissary was closed, and we went to the NEX to get a couple things too. The kids were being a little less than stellar so I was happy to be home.

Luckily after getting home Aaron was on to say hi to the kiddos on skype. Sarahlynne LOVED talking to him today. She had all kinds of giggles and stories for him. Now if we could just fully figure out what she was saying...

After the kids laid down I got to skype with  him for over an hour. So so nice. Quiet time and my husband. The only thing that could have been better would be if he had been sitting next to me on the couch and I could touch him.

Yesterday evening I was feeling exceptionally sick, so I pulled out some frozen chili for the kids. They were excited, and I was excited I found a bag of fritos in the cabinet! Perfect! Then it was early bed time for them since we had to get up at crack of dawn for PTO stuff.

I had planned on working last night since I have a LOT to catch up on from before Aaron left, but I ended up chatting with Aaron some more. After Jojo came down and I went to put him back in bed and ended up stepping on poop that Ellie had left for me in JoJo's bedroom I had had enough and ended up  going to sleep at 8:30. I needed that.

There weren't too many memorable quotes from today that I can remember, but here are the photos:

This is what I call Ellie's broken neck stance. I hate it when she lays like this. She looks like her neck is about to snap off! She's been acting pathetically neurotic since Aaron left. Poor puppy.
 Sleepy Sarah after naptime.
 So a highlight of yesterday was when Sarah woke up and I realized she must of rubbed yogurt in her hair at dinner the previous night. not only was her hair stiff like this, but it smelled like rotten milk. So gross. Definitely had bath time yesterday. But, I have to say, the mohawk does look pretty cool.
 This is a puppy that Aaron bought Sarah while we were in Germany. She LOVED JoJo's puppy so Daddy bought her one of her own. She hasn't really been super attached to it, but oddly, since Daddy left, she has to have it most of the time. She refused to leave it in her bed after naptime yesterday.
 After naps the boys enjoyed a movie on Jacob's computer in his room while playing legos. Clearly something was intriguing to Joshua.
 This is his "put the camera down Mom" face.
Jacob is always intensely concentrated. Lego and movie time were no different!

We love you, punkin' head. Fun just isn't as fun without you here! <3 br="br">

No comments: