Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Daily Dose: Sept. 4, 2012

Today was an earllllly morning. We had to get up at 5:30am to get ready and then go pick up donuts for the PTO's Boo-Hoo breakfast and then head over to set up before school. Someone tell me again why I volunteered for that?! Haha, no really--it's good to keep me busy, but man!

We spent most of the morning at the school getting some things done and then I brought the two littles home for nap time. I'm not sure what Joshua's issue is, but ever since we moved he just does NOT sleep. Nap time today was no different. Even though it was a fight, I got to talk to Aaron for the couple of hours we were home before he was heading to bed, so it was worth it. 

Then it was back on base for the mail and to pick up Jacob. My crazy child is nuts. I pick him up and walking to the car he exclaims "Mom it's the second week of school! That means I have HOMEWORK tonight! Can I do it in the car?" Really, Jacob? On that five minute ride home? Silly boy. But I do LOVE that he loves school. I hope that sticks around. 

We relaxed the rest of the day and had an easy dinner. My sickness has been hitting awful right about 4:00 oclock in the evening and lasting until well beyond bedtime. And then in the morning from when i wake up until about 10:00am. I have the Zofran and B-6 but it's not really helping. Cannot wait for this phase to pass. Makes most everything unpleasant.

The cutest thing today though---Sarahlynne woke up from her nap. I brought her down and set her on the floor and she ran to my computer and started hitting yelling "EE DADA! EE DADA!" {See Daddy would be the translation!}. Broke my heart to tell her he was sleeping. But oh so sweet. Girl picks up on things fast! She misses him. As do we all.

I think the adjustment phase with the boys is going to be a little rougher than I though. Especially with JoJo. But, we'll make it through. Lots of prayers for patience for this Momma though!

And with that, photos from today are few, but so so sweet!

 This is a picture from a couple of days before Aaron left for boot camp. BEFORE we were married. 8+ years ago. And Sarah LOVES it. It's on the floor because she was carrying it around all day. Pointing. "Mama. Daaadddaaa!' And then giving it a big kiss. It's one of my all time favorite photos too. It stays by my bed.
 Giving Daddy kisses. <3 br="br">
 Jacob being Jacob. He thinks he's so cool!
 This is what Sarahlynne's face looks like when she says "CHHHHEEESE". Haha. So silly.
This is the face/stance Ellie has had a lot since Aaron left. You can't see it here but she has her butt all the way up in the air and she was looking back and forth and back and forth and then TOOK OFF. Neurotic. Seriously. 

And lastly, for your viewing pleasure this evening, Sarahlynne made a video for Daddy, but instead of talking, she just blew him a thousand kisses. It's how we all feel. Love you and miss you more than the very most, sweet husband. 

No comments: