Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Daily Dose: Sept. 9, 2012

Today was another day of relaxation. And work. And lots of cleaning.

We didn't get to talk to Aaron much. I chatted with him a little, but the internet in El Paso where he is right now crawls. We tried for a long time to get skype to work, but every time video came on it dropped the call. The kids were pretty bummed not to see Daddy. We haven't seen him since Thursday. Hopefully sometime soon this week. 

I cleaned the kitchen this morning - stove top scrubbing and all. Did lots of laundry too. The boys played outside for a long time. There was lots of coloring and paper airplane making today too. It was a mostly peaceful day in the house.

I had a big fall and am a little scared I may not be able to move in the morning, thanks to some legos that weren't put away. It's been a long time since I went flying feet over head, and it can be a long time til' it happens again!

It really was mostly a peaceful day in our house. Only a few minimal fights, so I really can't complain. Looking forward to Jacob going to school in the morning and really starting to get into a routine now that we've made it through the first week. Trying to get things on my calendar to look forward to.

Somehow I only managed to take one photo today, but it is a sweet one. I took a couple videos of the kids too for Aaron, but they were on my phone so I just sent them to him. There was a little more documentation then just this of today though! :)

After nap time they like to come sit in my "cubby hole". They were even SHARING it today. Miracle. Silly little boys.

We love and miss you, Daddy. Don't forget it.

No comments: